Saturday, November 27, 2004

Just when you thought I had disappeared off the face of the earth, I'm back.

So what have I been doing for nearly a whole month? Not knitting (well hardly any worth blogging about. Instead I've been reading. Normally I only read 1 to 2 books a month with lots of knitting. This month I've read 8 books and I've still got until Tuesday evening to make it to 9!

What books have I read(in order):

"John Burnet of Barns" John Buchan
"Childish Things" Robin Jenkins
"Miss Wyoming" Douglas Coupland
"Poor Angus" Robin Jenkins
"The Green Isle of the Great Deep" Neil M Gunn
"The Fall" Simon Mawer (Boardman Tasker winner 2003)
"The Changeling" Robin Jenkins
"Dark Shadows Falling" Joe Simpson (I've got a big crush on Joe Simpson, I think he's fantastic)

I'm off to peruse my bookshelves and decide which book to read next.

No comments: