Of knitting the Must Have cardi. I'm on the last sleeve about halfway through the increases and it's giving me the knitting blaahs. Time for a change so keeping with my project list from the end of January:
2. Knit the last sleeve of Consuelo.
3. Knit up the 26 balls of green Patons DK for a button-up cardigan (Miriam from Rowan 28) and a hooded zippy (Mariah from Knitty).
4. Knit up the 17 balls of light green Garnstudio tweed. I'm thinking Foxy and Palm from Rowan 27.
5. Legwarmers from Mission Falls Decade booklet.
6. More Gifted mittens but using a tighter gauge.
7. A hat with earflaps.
It's onto No. 4 and small needles. The Garnstudio Silk Tweed is supposed to be DK but it's more like 4ply.