Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I did think of leaving it 3 months before I posted again but then I decided if i don't do it now I'll probably not get around to posting for another 3 months.

Don't ask me what I've been doing while I've been away - one thing's for sure there was not much knitting being done. I had problems with my internet connection for over a month but that's resolved now. Though I now have problems with ftp-ing my photos. It looks like they transfer but they don't show up in the directory. don't know if this new fix will work. If you can't see the photos let me know.

I did finish this shrug in Rowan Summer Tweed. Don't know what happened with the sizing other than it's too big so I've been washing it in the machine at 40% hoping that it'll shrink but of course it hasn't.

I've also knitted this jacket in Rowan Magpie. I had 300g of each colour and it was an eBay bargain so I made it more cropped than I would have ideally liked. The pattern is a modified Janda from Knitty.

No comments: