Saturday, April 23, 2011

This is a knitting blog

so I guess I should talk about knitting. Or rather how I've slowed down in my knitting output as I have to get through one library book a week. I do have a FO to show you which has been finished for about a month now but I still haven't got around to recharging my camera battery to take photos. I haven't even worn it yet - it's the Vine Lace Vest and I don't have a thing to wear with it. I like to have long-sleeves at work as I tend to get cold if I'm in short-sleeves but of my long-sleeved tops they are either the wrong colour or have the wrong neckline or are a bit on the cropped side for work. Guess I should get out there and buy a new top.

Oh, and I've also knitted an infinity scarf which I've worn but not photo'ed and it's been put away for next winter.

I am also nearly 3/4 done with a plain cardigan which hopefully I'll get finished in the next fortnight.

No comments: