Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Kate's tagged me. So here goes:


1. Total amount of music files on your computer?1.05GB or 17hr 29 mins 20 sec. I'm surprised that there's so much I still very much rely on my stereo for playing music.
2. Last CD you bought. Here's where I lose any street cred I ever had Robbie Williams "Greatest Hits". I think he's a self-conceited tosser but I love "Road to Mandalay".
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? That was in the car driving to work and it was Jolene by Mindy Smith.
4. Write down 5 songs you often liten to or that mean alot to you.
"Sand and Water" Beth nielson Chapman. Love, love, love this song. I could listen to it all day.
"Unloved" Jann Arden and Jackson Browne. I have about 5 tapes in my car and I never tire of the Jann Arden one.
"Spartacus " Khachaturyan. This reminds me of growing up. It specifically reminds me of Sunday evenings when the Onedin Line was on tv and it was compulsory family viewing.
"Rhiannon" Fleetwood Mac. I used to think Stevie Nicks was so cool.
"Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen. We had many a drunken night singing this. I new all the words, could do the opera bits and I did a mean air guitar.
5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
This is difficult as it seems that everyone and their granny have already been tagged. So, I'm going to go for Heather as she's a fellow Scot and this might make her post more often. I'm also going to tag Debs 'cos she used to comment alot on the blog and hasn't in a while. I couldn't find a third person to tag that hadn't been tagged before o if anyone wants to volunteer?


No comments: