Monday, November 06, 2006

Everyone else seems to have done so why not me?

48 things you could care less about

1. First Name Linda

2. Were you named after anyone?
No. I'm the first and only Linda on both sides of the family.

3. When did you last cry?
Can't remember which is amazing as I'm terrible for blubbing at things on the TV. Obviously I'm not empathising with the wannabees on Americas Next Top Model. I've been watching re-runs of the first 4 seasons but luckily I've lost interest during season 5.

4. Do you like your handwriting?
It's not too bad. Like everyone else it used to be better.

5. What is your favourite lunchmeat?
Smoked ham

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Why not.

7. Do you have a journal?
No. I've never lasted more than a month at writing one.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Definitely not though I would consider abseiling

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Porridge made with soya milk and with a handful of currants stirred in.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes.

12. Do you think you are strong?
Yes I'm fairly self-reliant.

13. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla

14. Shoe size?
5.5/6 and that's a UK size

15. Red or pink?
Both.

16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
Physical or character wise? My eyes are too small and I'm way too reserved.

17. Who do you miss most?
This is going to sound terrible but I don't really miss anyone. Every so often I'll think about someone I've lost contact and wonder what they are doing but not enough to make me want to contact them.

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?
I think just about everyone has already done this.

19. What colour pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing?
Block top, black trousers and navy blue slippers

20. Last thing you ate?
Packet of ready salted crisps

21. What are you listening to right now?
Tapping of my keyboard

22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Navy blue

23. Favourite smell?
Lavender or cinnamon

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Karen C.

25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to?
Eyes and smile

26. Do you like who you stole this off?
I've read countless versions of this meme

27. Favourite drink?
Gin and tonic

28. Favourite sport?
Does hill walking count?

29. Eye colour?
Blue

30. Hat size?
No idea

31. Do you wear contacts?
Yes.

32. Favourite food?
Pizza

33. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings - I'm just a romantic at heart underneath this cold exterior

34. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be?
Mull is slightly ahead at the moment

35. Summer or winter?
Either as long as it's not raining

36. Hugs or kisses?
Bring them on!

37. Favourite dessert?
Bread & Butter pudding

38. Who is most likely to respond?
Don't know

39. Least likely to respond?
Don't know

40. What books are you currently reading?
"Alone" by Admiral Richard E Byrd

41. What's on your mouse pad?
It's a Cat Protection one with a brown tabby holding a computer mouse in it's mouth

42. What did you watch on TV last night?
The Maltese Falcon

43. Favourite sounds?
The sea

44. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Can i pass on this I'd rather not listen to them

45. The furthest you have been from home?
Hong Kong.

46. What's your special talent?
No party tricks here.

47. Where were you born?
Ayr

48. Who sent this to you?
Absolutely no-one.

No comments: