Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's not even the middle of November and I have an overwhelming desire to make of list of what I want to knit during 2007. This year has been the year of the cardigan - I've got two more on the go that should be finished by the end of the year. I was going to write how the only jumper I knitted this year is in the process of being ripped back when I thought I'd better look back at what I've knitted this year and realised that I have knitted 3 jumpers this year. Does anyone else forget what they have knitted? So should I have a theme for next year - like knit all the patterns I like from Rowan 28, or broaden it to knit only Rowan patterns or only RYC patterns or only Interweave Knits or Vogue. One thing is for sure I am going to have a great time going through my patterns!

No comments: