Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Thanks for all the lovely welcome backs - it's always nice to know that you've been missed :-)

Balmoral is becoming very B.O.R.I.N.G. I'm still doing the increasing on the first sleeve. I am one of these people that dislike knitting sleeves and I can now tell you that I hate doing sleeves in the round morethan I do knitting them flat. They seem to be taking an age. I thought knitting them in the round would be more interesting but it's not.

I've decided that I'm in need of a new project and as my last 4 projects have been cotton or cotton blends I need some wool. And to make it more interesting I'm goig to recycle an oversized polo-neck sweater in fishermans rib which I completed a couple of years ago just before I started blogging. I'm not 100% certain yet what I'm going to knit so I'm off to look at patterns

No comments: